Curriculum Innovation Program
CTE's Curriculum Innovation Program is an opportunity for a team of faculty from a department to collaborate on transforming a key part of their curriculum to improve student learning and success. Selected teams will be awarded two-year grants totaling $10,000; will receive consultation, guidance and support from CTE throughout the duration of the project; and will join a community of colleagues from other departments for idea exchange and problem solving. Application details can be found here.
Interested department members are encouraged, but not required, to attend one of two workshops on developing a Curriculum Innovation Proposal, held at CTE in 135 Budig Hall at 10-11 AM on November 19, and 2-3 PM on November 20. Important dates:
- Wednesday, December 4, 2019 (end of business): Applications due
- Friday, December 20, 2019: Departments notified of awards
- Mid-January 2020: Funds awarded
- January 2020 through December 2021: Work on project, assess impact on student learning
- Fall 2021: Evaluate impact on students and other outcomes