Spring 2021: Revolutionizing Academia: Engaging Anti-Racism and Restructuring Curricular Practices Workshop is now full.
Please contact Judy Eddy at email@example.com if you'd like to be put on the waitlist.
- Friday, 2/12/21 @ 2:00pm-3:30pm: Deconstructing Racism and Colonialism in the Classroom
- Friday, 3/05/21 @ 2:00pm-3:30pm: Engaging Anti-Racism and Resisting Colonial Curricular Practices
- Friday, 4/02/21 @ 2:00pm-3:30pm: Disrupting Systems in Academia
Spring 2021: Join our CTE Learning Community: Teaching at a Predominantly White Institution (PWI) on Zoom
- Thursday, 2/11/21 @ 11:00am-11:55am: The Importance of Language: What Instructors Want to Be Called
- Monday, 2/22/21 @ 2:00pm-2:55pm: Band-aids v. Sustainable Change on Campus
- Thursday, 3/11/21 @ 11:00am-11:55am: Getting Caught Off Guard and Confronting Students’ “-isms”
- Monday, 3/22/21 @ 2:00pm-2:55pm: Topic to be decided by learning community
- Thursday, 4/8/21 @ 11:00am-11:55am: Topic to be decided by learning community
- Monday, 4/19/21 @ 2:00pm-2:55pm: Topic to be decided by learning community
See how CTE is leading the shift to flexible teaching at KU.
Visit the Flex Teaching site, which provides help for creating flexible courses that can shift between in-person and online.