CTE Faculty Fellow or staff members are available to work with individual departments or programs to discuss the process for defining, tracking, and reporting student learning outcomes. This can be done in addition to the collaborative workshops and/or online resources available on the CTE website. Topics that are often discussed at the meetings would cover areas like:
- Defining program goals
- Identifying areas in curriculum for data collection
- Selecting/Designing assessment methods
- Making sense of assessment data
- Reporting assessment results
- Linking evidence to actions
Email Ying Xiong at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a consultation.